GREEN PHASE in EFFECT at First West
Governor John Bel Edwards recently announced the state of Louisiana would move into Phase 3 in the state’s response to the coronavirus. With respect to churches, the occupancy limitation has been removed. All three of our campuses are now operating with this new opportunity. LIFE Groups are meeting at 9:00 a.m. and worship services are meeting at 10:30 a.m.
Age-based ministry areas are open. We’re conducting temperature checks for infants through high school students before entering their specific age-based areas. If adults are entering those areas, they are also temperature checked. If a child or student has a temperature of 100.4 degrees, we’re asking those children to leave church to get better and avoid the potential spread of any illnesses. This is to help keep children and all of our attendees safe.
Here are five ways we invite you to stay connected:
- You can watch the livestream from our services on Facebook and Roku or by clicking Messages > Watch Live at firstwest.cc.
- Download the First West App for iOS and Android through the App Store and Google Play.
- Parents and grandparents can download the Parent Cue App that aligns with our First West Kids programming to access weekly content and useful resources. And be sure to follow each campus First West Kids Facebook Page for weekly updates.
- You can give by texting WESTMONROEFW to (833) 466-2370 or by going online to firstwest.cc/give.
- You can communicate with us at 318-322-5104 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with Pastoral Care or if you need help.
First West is also applying a new standard for any church-sponsored travel both inside and outside of the United States. We will not ask any employee or volunteer to endanger their health and welfare with travel to countries with government-issued travel restrictions or advisories.